The induction cooker is popular because it has no open fire, simple operation and fast use. But how many people understand the working principle and accessories of the induction cooker? Today, Xiaobian gives you a detailed description of the main parts of the induction cooker and its working principle, I hope you can refer to more.
Understanding the working principle of safe use of induction cooker
The induction cooker mainly consists of two parts: the electronic circuit part and the structural packaging part.
(1) The electronic circuit includes power board, main board, lamp board (control display board), coil disc, thermal support, fan motor, etc.
(2) structural packaging includes: porcelain plate (new type induction cooker useful glass panel), plastic upper and lower cover, fan blade, fan bracket, power cord, instruction manual, power sticker, operation film, qualification certificate, plastic bag, shockproof foam, color box, bar code, cartoon box.
1. Ceramic plate: imported advanced heat-resistant crystallized ceramic plate.
2. High Voltage Main Substrate: Constitute the Main Current Circuit.
3. Low Voltage Main Substrate: Computer Control Function.
4. LED Circuit Board: Display working status and transmit operation instructions.
5. Wire disc: converting high frequency alternating current into alternating magnetic field (PAN).
6. Fan Components: Heat Dissipating Auxiliary Components (FAN).
7. IGBT: Through low current signal, control large current on-off (IGBT).
8. Bridge rectifier: converting AC power to DC power (BD101).
9. Thermistor: Transfer heat signal to control circuit.
10. Thermal switch assembly: Induce the working temperature of IGBT to protect IGBT from damage due to overheating.
It breaks the traditional open-fire cooking method using the heating principle of magnetic field induced current (also known as eddy current). The electromagnetic oven generates alternating magnetic field through the electronic circuit board component. When the iron-containing pot is placed on the bottom of the furnace, the pot cuts alternating magnetic force lines and generates alternating current in the metal part of the bottom of the pot. That is, eddy current, which makes the free electrons in the iron material at the bottom of the pot move in a whirlpool alternating motion. The pot bottom is heated by the Joule heat of electric current (P=I^2*R).
(Therefore, the heat source for cooking in an induction cooker comes from the bottom of the cooker rather than from the heating and conduction of the cooker itself, so the heat efficiency of the cooker is nearly twice as high as that of all cookers.)
The utensils themselves are heated at high speed to heat and cook food so as to achieve the purpose of cooking. It has the advantages of fast heating, high thermal efficiency, no open fire, no smoke and dust, no harmful gas, no thermal radiation to the surrounding environment, compact size, good safety and beautiful appearance, and can complete most of the cooking tasks of the family. Therefore, in some countries where the electric cooker is more popular, people are known as the "god of cooking" and "green cooker".
Because the electromagnetic oven produces heat by eddy current generated by the direct induction magnetic field at the bottom of the pot, iron (stainless steel) cookers that meet the design load requirements of the electromagnetic oven should be selected. Cookers made of other materials will start automatic protection because the resistivity of materials is too large or too small, which will result in abnormal load of the electromagnetic oven and can not work normally. At the same time, because iron absorbs the magnetic field sufficiently and shielding effect is very good, which reduces a lot of magnetic radiation, so the iron pot is safer than any other cooking utensils of any material. In addition, iron is a substance beneficial to human health and a necessary element for human long-term intake.